Live Payroll Processing
Small to mid-sized businesses can count on the full spectrum of payroll functionality through technological advances in payroll solutions, resulting in more effective management of collaboration with their employees.
10 Ways to Save with Automated Timekeeping
Looking at your budget? You could be saving money with timekeeping!
- Eliminate overpaid minutes
- Reduce clerical costs, human error
- Reduce late arrival/early departures
- Eliminate buddy punching
- Reduce time to process payroll
- Eliminate estimated punch times
- Increase employee accountability
- Increase overall payroll accuracy
- Save time with electronic file transfer
- Go green! Eliminate paper timesheets
HR Compliance Challenges
Small to mid-sized businesses are looking for objective HR sources they can trust. HR help can be the trusted and certified source that helps guide your business through HR compliance.
- Staying current with changing state and municipal laws
- Understanding the impacts of employee handbooks
- Diversity and inclusion
- Technology, internet and social media
- Benefits and ACA
- Harassment in the workplace
Advantages of Pay As You Go Method
ACCURACY - Your premium is based on actual payroll.
CASH FLOW - Improve yours with $0 down-payment.
SAVE TIME - Automated premium withdrawal, reduced chance of audit risk.
Payroll Card Programs on the Rise
Prepaid payroll cards are the new substitute to direct deposit and paper checks. They are not only reaching a larger range of employees, but are also saving businesses and banks large sums of money.
Businesses who employ hourly workers absolutely love prepaid payroll cards. They are the ideal resource for employees currently unable to take advantage of direct deposit, including temporary, part-time, and contracted employees.